March 13, 2018

10 guitar riffs that changed my life

Recently saw Jared video, in which he talks about the 10 guitar riffs that changed his life. Today I decided to tell you about it too. So, 10 guitar riffs that changed my life.

  1. X-Japan - X (Power Metal/Speed Metal).
  2. Slayer - Black Magic (Thrash Metal).
  3. Trivium - Pull Harder On the Strings Of Your Martyr (Thrash Metal/Groove Metal).
  4. In Flames - Artifact Of The Black Rain (Melodic Death Metal).
  5. Lamb Of God - Redneck (Groove Metal).
  6. Bullet For My Valentine - Hit The Floor (Metalcore).
  7. Bullet For My Valentine - Ashes Of The Innocent (Thrash Metal/Metalcore).
  8. Killswitch Engage - My Last Serenade (Metalcore).
  9. Periphery - Insomnia (Groove Metal/Progressive Metal/Djent).
  10. Kino - Peremen (Post-Punk, New Wave)

I will not describe all causes and consequences - this will not be enough for one blog entry. The only thing I notice is that at first the complexity gradually increased, then the notion "genre" ceased to exist for me at all.