October 5, 2017

Today I remembered an interesting videogame

I really like to play video games and always look for free time for game. But today I remembered about game, which combines my two favorite passions - playing games and rock music.

This is Rock'N'Roll Racing. There are many different versions, but I prefer the version for Sega Mega Drive / Sega Genesis. As you can guess from title, it's a race. But here there are several principal differences. If in other games cars fall apart from one touch with something, then for the leadership it's necessary to destroy opponents. Of course, with weapons. Yes, you were not mistaken. It's not just a race, it's real survival.
You thought it would be easy?

And only soundtrack made me write a separate post about this game. The playlist is impressive.

  • Black Sabbath - Paranoid
  • Henry Mancini - The Peter Gunn Theme
  • Deep Purple - Highway Star
  • Golden Earring - Radar Love
  • Steppenwolf - Born to Be Wild
  • George Thorogood - Bad to the Bone


Oh yes, destroy all - this is very consistent with the spirit of rock'n'roll.