September 7, 2018

My opinion about my blog statistics

Recently, in form "ask me a question", I noticed a question that concerns my traffic. That is, how many views I have, which countries and my opinion on this matter. I can understand this, since I don't install various widgets to display statistics. However, I usually have a separate topic for questions, but now I will answer this question separately. I will describe my situation approximately and express my opinion on this. Maybe it will be too obvious to somebody, but I will do it.

It's easy to guess that most of my visitors are from USA (1st place) and Canada (4th place). Not only because most of the search bots from the USA - 6000 views per month can not be explained only by bots. As you may have noticed, I don't know English well, but I try to describe my thoughts as clearly as possible for a wide audience, and also using persistent expressions. By the way, it can be found on "Disclaimer" page.

But then the fun begins. In second place - Germany. Moreover, most of the time falls between the announcement of Lovebites performance at Waken Open Air (it's held in Germany) and directly this event. I had at that time two reviews of their albums and a little later I wrote a third. That's what it means to successfully guess the moment.

Next is Russia (3rd place). Not only because I have enough projects from Russia, but also I sometimes discuss some Russian bloggers. I have a special style of narration, a special handwriting, which is typical only for residents of Russian Commonwealth countries. It's difficult to express in words, but it's so.

And the fifth place is Japan. You may think that I have a lot of Japanese projects, so I have a lot of views from Japan. But this is only the fifth place. They have enough information about such bands. And I also describe Japanese bands with the help of Western standards. It's very difficult. Therefore, I have many views from the West.

At the moment my statistics look like this. Yes, I have described not all: there a some of shades I want to keep a secret. Well, I hope I did it right.