November 1, 2017

New arrival - Metallion Vol.60

This month began with a trip to post office. There I received a parcel from Tokyo.What could it be? For me, the answer was obvious. This is 60th issue of Metallion magazine.


Rino's face on the cover is a masterpiece. This is not a review, so I will be brief. I will write only what I noticed at a cursory examination. Next page meets the reader's photo with band Fate Gear and also information about the events and releases.


I could't pass Aldious. I mean the cutest member.


Next band is Lovebites. I can't completely retell content of interview because it's exclusive content. The only thing I can write from this is that the song Liar was originally created for band A Drop Of Joker (this is previous Mi-ya band). Before she wrote on Twitter that song Scream For Me was also created for this band. Now it becomes clear why these songs violate overall picture of album.


But back to the magazine. Next, my attention was drawn to pages with band Mary's Blood. Metal bands like various industrial construction as background. The text I decided to cover up, as it was very clearly visible in photo.


And poster.


This is not all content, here are a few more fragments that attracted my attention.


I can't tell you everything that is written, but I will use this information in new reviews.